- Changing camera code, now camera will move closer toward player if the camera colliding with wall.
- Fixing camera control, now camera control using keyboard and mouse or right analog joystick become more smooth.
- Fix configuration file code, added file check so config file error fixed.
- Adding localization / language changer (adding bahasa indonesia).
Rara Project is actually an Action RPG that consist of several episode, each episode you will play as different character, but all their story is connected to each other.
First I want to tell you a little bit story in this game. So, Rara is inspired by mahou shoujo from japanese anime series, or more like a genre (google 'mahou shoujo' if you dont know). Basiccally it is a transforming girls that fought evil. In this game we call those girls Rara. The term 'Rara' is an old-javanese or kawi language word that means Girl or Maiden. That's it, more story will be revealed later.
The game that I upload here is more like a prototype for action rpg game. And the main charater is blakened right now, it's not a bug. :)
- Keyboard and Mouse:
- W,A,S,D = Move and Menu Selection
- F = Open Gameplay Menu / Back to Pref Menu
- Q = Item Shortcut / Set Shortcut at Item Menu
- E = Skill Shortcut
- Left Click = Attack
- Space = Toggle Map
- Right Click + Mouse Motion (Left/Right) = Rotate Camera
- Z = Change Camera View
- C = Object interaction / Familiar Action
- D-Pad, Left Analog = Move and Menu Selection
- Button 3 (Triangle / Y) = Open Gameplay Menu
- Button 1 (Circle / B) = Back to Pref Menu
- L1 = Item Shortcut / Set Shortcut at Item Menu
- R1 = Skill Shortcut
- Button 0 (X / A) = Attack
- Start = Toggle Map
- Right Analog (Left/Right) = Rotate Camera
- Right Analog (Up/Down) = Change Camera View
- R2 = Object interaction / Familiar Action
Currently, i develop this game using my poor laptop with broken keyboard, so donation is very very very very very very welcome to support the development of this game.
Oh, aside from money, help with 3d model, character design, artwork, music, and voice will be appreciated.